Choosing the right CRM solution is an important strategic decision. It’s like building a strong foundation for your business’s growth with the help of an experienced architect who understands your needs and can bring your vision to life. It’s not something you want to rush into.
In a market flooded with providers and solutions that can do a decent job, every company investing in CRM chooses the one that will comprehensively support their processes and seamlessly adapt to technological advancements and business growth. It’s not just about selecting a solution; it’s about finding a partner who brings knowledge, experience, best practices, and excellent support to the project.
When choosing a CRM solution, many businesses face similar questions.
- Will the solution be flexible enough to support our company’s needs and processes?
- Can it adapt to future technological changes and our company’s growth?
- How easily can we integrate it with the other tools and systems we already use in our company?
- Does the CRM solution provider have relevant experience in our industry, and what kind of support do they offer?
So, where do you begin? Before you dive into collecting quotes for a CRM solution, your first step is ensuring you have clear and straightforward answers to these questions.
- What defines us as a company? What do we believe in? How complex and demanding are we?
- Where are we, and where do we want to go? How ambitious are our goals?
- What do we need today, and what will be essential in the future?
When is Salesforce a Good Choice and When Isn’t It?
Salesforce is more than just a CRM solution. It is a comprehensive platform for creating an excellent user experience.
The most ‘chemistry’ happens when we implement the solution in a demanding business environment with complex processes. Salesforce isn’t just a one-size-fits-all solution, which makes it the ideal choice for companies looking to deliver an outstanding customer experience across all key interactions, from marketing and sales to customer support.
If you’re dealing with basic challenges, like wanting to communicate with customers via email, there are plenty of options to help you achieve your goal. Most CRM systems meet basic needs such as importing and entering data (about companies, contacts, etc.), tracking and planning sales activities, overviewing the sales funnel, and standard analytics.
But if you want your sales team to check at any moment whether the customer has read the latest monthly newsletter with the special offer that your marketing team sent last week, or if you want to ensure that your marketing team knows in real-time that a customer has opened a complaint request and can adjust communication to offer them an extra benefit in return for the inconvenience, then you’re in the right place.
What about company size?
Large companies often choose Salesforce as one of their top potential solutions. They require greater flexibility and more integrations with other backend systems they already use. With its diverse solutions and powerful technology, Salesforce meets the needs of demanding business environments in Slovenia (e.g., Petrol, Zavarovalnica Triglav, Hisense Gorenje, etc.) and globally.
Smaller companies choose Salesforce based on their needs, ambitions, and how they position themselves as a company. If you’re a smaller company with higher demands for a CRM solution (multiple systems, connectivity between these systems, AI, etc.) and aim for a solution that grows with you, then considering Salesforce makes sense.
The Other Half of the Story: Agilcon
Even if you invest in a solution that is #1 but is poorly implemented, you can quickly find yourself in a never-ending cycle of dissatisfaction. Similarly, you probably wouldn’t trust inexperienced builders with a perfectly designed house plan, right?
At Agilcon, our foundation is built on the principle of tailoring top-notch products into the best possible solution for your company, your processes, and your way of operating. We make your CRM work for you, not the other way around. What are our strengths?
- For 14 years, we’ve been fully dedicated to working with the Salesforce platform. We are the largest Salesforce partner in the Adriatic region, with offices in Ljubljana, Zagreb, and Belgrade, serving regional and global clients. In the past two years, we have been honored with the ‘Partner of the Year’ title by Salesforce.
- Our team consists of over 80 professionals who hold more than 200 certifications across the three countries in the Adriatic region. Together, we tackle the challenging issues of our clients daily, bringing rich knowledge, experience, and best practices to each project.
- During this time, we have implemented more than 50 contact centers, automated the work of over 50 marketing departments using Marketing Cloud (a marketing automation tool), and equipped more than 30,000 users with Salesforce solutions.
- Our customers have given us an impressive rating of 4.97 on the Salesforce AppExchange. Our CSAT survey shows that 94% of customers have been highly satisfied with our implementation services in the last 2 years.
Therefore, the decision to choose Salesforce and Agilcon is a strategic choice where you opt for comprehensive technological support to achieve top-notch business results. We know that every company aims to minimize associated risks when making such an important decision as selecting a CRM solution. Agilcon is your ‘insurance policy’ to ensure that top-notch technology is implemented and used to its fullest potential.