Ready to blaze your trail?
Whether you are brand new to Salesforce and have never heard of it or you are working with this recognized technology for a few years, it is easy for everyone with the right drive to skyrocket their knowledge.
But, where to start?
Salesforce has laid the foundation for learning in this industry through its free learning platform, Trailhead.
Everyone can join and become a Trailblazer. Trailhead is also Agilcon’s team core learning playground. It guides you through how to learn Salesforce. It allows people with all levels of Salesforce knowledge to explore and learn through a free Salesforce resource with no prior experience required. Our team loves it as it offers fun ways to learn and a path for everyone, regardless of their background or interests.
From admins to developers, marketers to architects, consultants, analysts, sales and services roles, and everything in between. Priceless for all new crew members, although also our most skilled staff say they still can find much value in it.
With Trailhead, you can:
- Learn in-demand skills needed to build your career or land a position in the Salesforce ecosystem — no degree required. Not to mention gamification with points and badges make learning fun.
- Earn credentials (such as a role-based Salesforce Certification or a real-world business challenge via a superbadge) that prove your Salesforce expertise, build your resume, and give you a competitive edge in the job market.
- Connect with the global Trailblazer Community of learners for mentorship, collaboration, and job opportunities.
Here are a few tips from our crew to help you get started
When starting your professional Salesforce journey and certification it often feels like there is a lot you don’t know. So, to make it easier, here are a few tips from our crew to help you get started.
1. BE CURIOUS
2. HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
3. CREATE AN IMPACT BY BEING VERY GOOD AT ONE THING (OR MORE)
4. FOCUS ON CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Earn your globally-recognized certification
Certification is a great way to demonstrate your comprehension of specific areas of Salesforce. Because Salesforce covers so much functionality, it would be difficult to structure your learning efforts without an organized path. Each certification has an accompanying study guide that lists the topics covered. This provides you with an objective and target for your study.
You can work smarter by using the Salesforce certification you’ve earned. You’ll be able to jump into new projects faster, solve problems on the fly, and quickly execute smart, effective business solutions.
Also, the entire team will benefit from your gaining the skills and confidence to help others overcome their challenges. As a result, everyone will be more efficient and productive.